Create your own personalized stickers by purchasing regular mailing label stickers and adding your message with the person’s name. It adds a little more personal touch from the giver and the recipient will put a smile on their face knowing that the giver took the time to not only wrap the gift, but also created something special.
- Buy mailing labels such as the Avery 8163 stickers.
- Follow the instructions to create your labels using their online tool service
- In this case, I went to www.Avery.com and looked up the product number in the search engine.
- Clicked the correct product with 10 labels per sheet.
- Clicked design and print which will give you hundreds of templates that are ready to use
- You can choose a blank template and start from scratch which I did.
- Once you created your design for the entire sheet, you have the option to only select one label at a time to change the names.
- You also can choose a different icon on the labels as well.
- You can choose thousands of icons by using www.iconfinder.com and search for any particular icons. I chose a Santa, reindeer, and a snowman icon.
Now that you have created a template for your labels, you can place the sticker possibly on the corners or the middle of the wrapped box or even place it on the edge of a gift bag.